The previous post was about getting started with the attiny chips. Once you get the basics of connecting and uploading a program, you can try some cool projects.
Some that had in mind that only used few digital pins was;
- Led Matrix based on the Max7219 chip. (3 digital)
- Addressable RGB Led Strip.(1 digital pin)
- Analog RGB Led strip. (2 PWM pins and 1 analog pin)
- Multiplexing Leds using 594 Shift Registers
- LCD using 595 Shift Register
I will go through each in the upcoming posts, stay tuned. Checkout the other post, share your views.